Right to Rent

  • Posted On: 20 Sep 2021
Agents and Landlords of properties throughout England are required to check that you have the right to rent before letting a property.

You will need to provide one set of appropriate documents as listed below.

The most common types of acceptable documents/s are: 
  • UK Passport (current or expired) or
  • UK Birth Certificate AND driver’s license (both documents need to be provided) or 
  • Photograph or PDF of Right to Rent Share Code
Complete lists of acceptable documents are available on the links below; 

For further guidance on Immigration Documents click here

Contact the office on 01522 802020, if you need any further assistance.

Tenancy Deposit Scheme Logo The Property Ombudsman Logo City of Lincoln Council Trusted Landlord Scheme Logo TSI Approved Code Logo Arla Propertymark Logo Cyber Essentials Logo