Agents and Landlords of properties throughout England are required to check that you have the right to rent before letting a property.
You will need to provide one set of appropriate documents as listed below.
The most common types of acceptable documents/s are:
- UK Passport (current or expired) or
- UK Birth Certificate AND driver’s license (both documents need to be provided) or
- Photograph or PDF of Right to Rent Share Code
Complete lists of acceptable documents are available on the links below;
- One document from Group 1. Click here to view Group 1 list.
- Two documents listed within Group 2. Click here to view Group 2 list
For further guidance on Immigration Documents click here.
Contact the office on 01522 802020, if you need any further assistance.