Indication of contractors usual prices
Prices will vary for works conducted outside of working hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm). The list is not exhaustive as it is not possible to cover every charge. All works are carried out by third party contractors; therefore, the prices are subject to change and their terms and conditions at any time. If you have any questions, please ask a member of staff.
Contractor Price Per Hour – including VAT
- Electrician Labour – from £42.00 parts charged separately.
- General Repairs – from £33.60 parts charged separately.
- Lock Out - from £40.00.
Cleaning – including VAT
- Professional cleaning - from £22.20 per hour.
- Oven Clean – from £50.00
Rubbish Removal – including VAT
- £12.00 per bin bag
- £60.00 per shopping trolley
- £30.00 per TV or monitors
- £20.00 per road signs/cones
- £60.00 per domestic wheelie bin
- £60.00 per domestic under counter or tabletop fridge/freezer
- £120.00 per glass fronted fridge.
- £20.00 per tyre
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning – including VAT
- Small room carpet clean - from £30.00
- Large room carpet clean - from £48.00
- Halls, stairs landing carpet clean - from £54.00
- Dining or computer chair clean - from £15.00
- Two seater sofa clean - from £40.00
- Three seater sofa clean - from £50.00
- Corner sofa clean – from £60.00
- Clean stained mattress - from £22.00
- Remove chewing gum - from £22.00 per stain
Replace damaged furniture/appliances that cannot be repaired or cleaned - including vat
The price shown is the minimum price as the cost will vary depending on the age of the item and the original quality based on a like for like replacement.
- Queen or double mattress – from £157.00
- Queen or double bedframe – from £200.00
- Two seater sofa - from £299.00
- Three seater sofa – from £310.00
- Computer chair - from £90.00
- Desk replacement – from £100.00
- Microwave – from £75.00
- Vacuum – from £100.00
Decoration – including VAT
- Paint one wall - from £33.00
- Paint all walls per room - from £105.00
- Paint walls and ceiling per room - from £144.00
- Paint ceiling - from £48.00
Property Upkeep – including VAT
- Replacement light bulb – from £10.00 (dependant on the type of bulb)
- Change smoke alarm battery - £9.00
- Repair one broken bed slat - from £48.00 (additional bed slats £5.00 each)
- Unblock internal drain, such as a sink or shower - from £48.00
- Unblock toilet or external drain – from £132.00
- Replace fire blanket - £20.00
- Refix door closer, intentionally removed – from £33.60
- Broken fridge/freezer shelves/drawers – from £35.00
- Replace lock – from £75.00
Key cutting– including VAT
- Standard household key – from £10.00 per key
- Suited lock key – from £25.00 per key
Compensation for damage
Where items are damaged but not in need of replacement then a charge will be made as a contribution to the future replacement of the item in question.
- Contribution per burn or stain to the carpet - from £25.00 per article
- Damage to kitchen worktops – from £25.00 per article