Agents and Landlords of properties throughout England are required to check that you have the right to rent before letting a property.
For your application you will need to provide one of the appropriate documents listed below.
The most common types of acceptable document/s are:
- UK Passport (current or expired)
- UK Birth Certificate AND driver’s license (both documents need to be provided)
- Biometric Residence Permits/Card
- Immigration document from the Home Office to confirm leave to enter or remain in the UK.
- UK Entry Clearance/Visa
- EU Settlement Scheme Share Code
- Alternatively follow the link for a full list of acceptable documents.
Call the office if you need any further assistance.