Right to Rent

Agents and Landlords of properties throughout England are required to check that you have the right to rent before letting a property.

For your application you will need to provide one of the appropriate documents listed below.

The most common types of acceptable document/s are:

  • UK Passport (current or expired)
  • UK Birth Certificate AND driver’s license (both documents need to be provided)
  • Biometric Residence Permits/Card
  • Immigration document from the Home Office to confirm leave to enter or remain in the UK.
  • UK Entry Clearance/Visa
  • EU Settlement Scheme Share Code
  • Alternatively follow the link for a full list of acceptable documents.

Call the office if you need any further assistance.

Request a Callback