whether you have one property or a whole portfolio, whether your properties are for students or residential - together we’ll find your perfect tenants.
For landlords with student properties, our extensive network of connections for both Lincoln universities means you can rest assured we will find the right people to rent your property. Have a residential property? Our extensive local knowledge and multi-channel marketing campaigns ensure your properties are seen by the right people.
The two types of service we offer - let only and fully managed - and what each entails.
Working with you every step of the way
All our services are bespoke. We work on an individual basis with all landlords to make sure we’re fully meeting your needs. That means getting you the right tenants and the best rents, and giving you our expert advice to get your property in optimum condition for renting out.
However you'd like to work with us, we guarantee the best possible service every time. As part of this, all landlords with residential tenants are offered a six-month rent guarantee, while those with student properties can take advantage of our service to arrange council tax exemption.
We offer two types of service to landlords:
This service only applies to residential tenants, so if you’re planning to let to students you’ll need to opt for the fully managed service.
- Carrying out an appraisal to advise you on the likely rent
- Advertising your property through online marketing
- Erecting a ‘To Let’ board
- Finding and introducing a tenant
- Requesting a guarantor and asking for references where required
- Preparing and completing your tenancy agreement
- Taking a deposit from the tenant (to be held by you as the landlord)
- Collecting the first month’s rent and remitting this to you.
- Informing utility companies of change of tenancy.
- Referencing all tenants by carrying out credit checks and obtaining landlord references.
You can choose to work with us on all these options, or just select the ones you need.
Our services include everything from the let only option, plus:
- Conducting periodic inspections (for empty properties this is subject to negotiation and fee).
- Taking a deposit and registering with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Coordinating repair or maintenance, including arranging for tradesmen to attend the property, obtaining estimates, supervising works and settling accounts from rents received.
- Making payments on your behalf as the landlord from rents received for costs in managing the property.
- Arranging deposit returns and where necessary negotiating appropriate deductions.
Giving you the best service, every time
All our landlords can access our online portal, giving you all the information you need about your tenancies, statements, rents owing, inspection reports and much more.
Our fees are highly competitive for all our services – please just get in touch to find out more.